Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The Challenge

I guess beach/pool season must be around the corner because everyone and their mama's mama has been getting back into the workout game. I jumped on the bandwagon last week because, really, everyone around me started working out, and I felt like a lazy bum in comparison. I'm all sore now, but it feels so good. :-)

Then a friend mentioned that she just bought 30Day Shred. I had never heard of it, so I went online again...and suddenly I was pulled into another one of my obsessed researching kicks. I wanted to try so many different workouts...

So I decided to take on a little challenge...

I'm going to try out and review workout videos! Right now my goal is to try out one video a month for a year.

I have a few videos in mind to try out, but I'm open to suggestions. And just to show you how serious I am, I started a new blog.

Oh ya, baby. This is for real.

No comments:

Post a Comment